The Pancreatic Cancer Detection Consortium (PCDC) develops and tests new molecular and imaging biomarkers to detect early stage pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC) and its precursor lesions. These biomarkers would be used to identify individuals who are at high risk of developing PDAC and are candidates for early intervention.
Read more About PCDC.
- Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope Comprehensive Cancer Center/Translational Genomics Research Institute
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard Medical School
- Johns Hopkins University
- Mayo Clinic/University of Pennsylvania
- Stanford University
- The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of California, Davis
- University of Nebraska Medical Center
PCDC Resources and Collaborative Opportunities
- Consortium for the Study of Chronic Pancreatitis, Diabetes and Pancreatic Cancer (CPDPC)
- Alliance of Pancreatic Cancer Consortia for Biomarkers for Early Detection
- Steering Committee
- Consortium Coordinator
- NCI Program Staff