Networks and Programs
The Division of Cancer Prevention supports major research networks (see research networks maps), and investigator-initiated grants, and shares resources and expertise to move science forward.
- Studies the cancer-related dynamics of complex carbohydrates
- Collaborates to better understand the biology of Barrett's esophagus and esophageal adenocarcinoma to improve risk stratification and develop prevention strategies
- Cancer prevention, treatment, and control clinical trials in your community
- Translates molecular knowledge into cancer biomarkers
- A national network of cancer care investigators, providers, academia, and other organizations that will conduct multi-site studies in diverse populations in healthcare systems across the United States.
- (Consortia for Early Phase Prevention Trials)
Conducts systematic early clinical development of promising preventive agents
- Allocates resources and expertise to develop cancer prevention interventions
- Prevents, manages, or treats the symptoms related to cancer, its treatment, quality of life, and at the end of life