New Contract Funding Opportunities Now Available
PHS 2020-1 SBIR Contract Solicitation is now open to small business applicants!
NCI SBIR contracts are funding opportunities that require specific deliverables within defined schedule. This year, NCI SBIR Development Center is interested in proposals from small businesses developing innovative cancer technologies in one of the 16 topic areas found below and listed on the NCI SBIR Development Center website. Proposal receipt date for this solicitation is Wednesday, October 23, 2019, by 5 pm Eastern Time. For additional details, please visit the Program Solicitation PHS 2020-1.
Experts discuss the solicitation, proposal tips, and the electronic contract proposal submission (eCPS) website.
Learn more about PHS 2020-1 SBIR Contract Solicitation by reviewing webinar materials:
Program Solicitation PHS 2020-1
Application Portal: Contract Proposal Submission (eCPS) website
16 NCI Topics
- 397 - Manufacturing Innovation for the Production of Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapies
- 398 - Development of Senolytic Agents for Cancer Treatment
- 399 - Combinatory Treatment Utilizing Radiation to Locally Activate Systemically Delivered Therapeutics
- 400 - Sensing Tools to Measure Biological Response to Radiotherapy
- 401 - Quantitative Biomimetic Phantoms for Cancer Imaging
- 402 - Artificial Intelligence-Aided Imaging for Cancer Prevention, Diagnosis, and Monitoring
- 403 - Spatial Sequencing Technologies with Single Cell Resolution for Cancer Research
- 404 - Subcellular Microscopy and -Omics in Cancer Cell Biology
- 405 - Intra-Tumor Sensing Technologies for Tumor Pharmacotyping
- 406 - Software for Patient Navigation Through the Cancer Care Continuum
- 407 - Cloud-Based Software for the Cancer Research Data Commons
- 408 - Tools and Technologies for Visualizing Multi-Scale Data
- 409 - Software for Automated Analysis of Images for Improved Cancer Health
- 410 - Cancer Clinical Trials Recruitment and Retention Tools for Participant Engagement
- 411 - De-Identification Software Tools for Cancer Imaging Research
- 412 - Software Enabling Data Integration from Wearable Sensors for Cancer Patients
Inquiries: NCI Office of Acquisitions (email@example.com)
If your cancer technology project does not fit the 16 proposed topics above, consider applying through the Omnibus Solicitation. The next receipt date for NCI SBIR/STTR grant applications is Thursday, September 5, 2019. For information on how grant and contract funding mechanisms differ, check https://sbir.nih.gov/apply.