March 30 - 31, 2006
The Bethesda Pooks Hill Marriott
5151 Pooks Hill Road
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
- Provide ongoing education and training for site coordinators in the field of chemoprevention research
- Present updates on DCP/PIO policies and procedures as they relate to clinical trial management
- Create a forum for dialog with DCP Research Group staff members
- Provide an opportunity to network and share ideas with staff from other sites
Site coordinators, research nurses and data managers who support the conduct of DCP chemoprevention clinical trials inclusive of:
- Master Agreement Holder contract staff
- DCP Prevention Consortia staff from both lead and participating organizations.
Point of Contact
For additional information or questions about this event, please contact the DCP Webmaster.
Back to top