March 02 - 03, 2009
March 02: CCOP/MBCCOP and Research Base
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
March 03: CCOP/MBCCOP and Research Base
8:00 am – 12 noon
March 03: MBCCOP
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Note: CCOP and Research Base participants are welcome to attend as well.
Bethesda Marriott Hotel
5151 Pooks Hill Road
Bethesda, MD 20815
Website: Bethesda Marriott Hotel
Registration Deadline: February 1, 2009
Prepayment for lunch buffet: $20.80 (includes lunch on March 2, 2009)
Registration is required.
Reservation Deadline: February 1, 2009. You are required to make your own hotel reservations at the Bethesda Marriott Hotel.
- Present NCI and CCOP Program updates
- Disseminate information on NIH/NCI policies, procedures & resources related to clinical trial participation and grants management
- Educational sessions on clinical trials
- Discuss/develop transition plans for CCOP leadership roles
- Provide an opportunity to network and share ideas
Principal Investigators, Administrators, and other key individuals that are involved in the research program(s) supported through the CCOP, Minority-Based CCOP and Research Base cooperative agreements.
Community Oncology and Prevention Trials Research Group
Division of Cancer Prevention
National Cancer Institute
National Institutes of Health
6130 Executive Boulevard
Bethesda, MD 20814
Phone: (301) 496-0276
Fax: (301) 496-8667
For Logistical Information, please contact:
Cabezon Group, Inc.
11821 Parklawn Drive
Rockville, MD 20852
Phone: (301) 468-6008, ext. 503 or (240) 786-9130, ext. 32
Fax: (301) 468-0338
Back to top