Guide to DCP Study Close-Out
Milestone 3: Research Lab Analyses
Close-out Tasks appearing under each milestone are generally initiated in the same timeframe. Click on the Timing Reminders and Forms & Resources tabs for more information.
- Confirm that applicable study research specimens from the PO sites have been shipped to the research lab.
- Confirm a completion date for the study endpoint assays with the Research Lab Investigator.
- Make arrangements with the DCP Monitoring Contractor for biomarker or other endpoint data not entered in the DCP OC-RDC database to be included in the final dataset for analysis.
- There are no DCP-specified timeframes associated with this milestone.
- DCP E-Loading Policy: Electronic Loading of Large Data Sets into DCP OC-RDC
Provides guidelines for datasets eligible for e-loading and includes the required form "Request for Electronic Data Transfer." Available to approved users via the CDT website. To access, log in to the password-protected website and click on the "User Tools and Documentation" link.
- DCP OC-RDC CLO Data Lock Checklist/Request (doc - 65kb)
A checklist for planning database lock. Once completed, it is submitted to request lock.
- Checklist for Study Close-Out (doc - 67kb)
A planning tool for recording the projected and actual dates for close-out task completion.
Questions? Contact the DCP Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 662-8354.
Key to common acronyms: DCP Consortia Acronym List, (doc 61kb)
Provide feedback on the Guide to DCP Study Close-Out.
Back to top